- If you want to wear a maxi floral dress go for dresses that enhance your bust. Like the one above where the bodice is shaped with flattering pleats
- Go for deep V necklines or deep scoops to draw attention and elongate your upper body. Again, the dress above is a good example.
- Another way of bringing attention to your upper body if you have a small bust is to wear a dress with decorations on the bust.
- If you have a toned upper body, make the most of it and go for fancy shoulder straps to bring attention to your bust.
- If you are hourglass shaped, then bring attention to your curves accentuating your waist with a thin belt (like the dress below) or a dress cut to accentuate your curves.
|Plus Size Vintage Dress 1970s Floral Maxi Dress|
from DollFaceProductions at etsy.com