Why should I dance?
Let me give you a few reasons why you should learn a sexy dance to improve your mood and general wellbeing. I am sure that you will agree with me and very soon you will be on your way to“cha-cha” yourself into a happier and more confident person.
1) Anyone can dance regardless of age and physical ability. My grandmother, aged 80 is the Queen of the parties; no one can stop her dancing all night long.
2) Dance is one of the most gentle and fun ways to exercise. It stretches and tones the whole body without building bulky muscles.
3) Dancing is a type of aerobic exercise because it increases your heart rate.
4) You do not need any special equipment to get you started. All you need is the willingness to dance and have fun.
5) You can dance alone at home, with a partner or with friends or on stage. You can do it at any time and to any rhythm, choose the rhythm that better suits your abilities and personality.
6) When you are dancing, you learn to have control over your body; therefore you become more confident about your body movements.
7) Dancing improves the quality of your movements.
8) Dancing forces you to breathe correctly.
9) Dancing is good for your skin. Do you remember the last time you danced? Did you become beetroot red? Well, that is good for your skin. It means that your body is sending more blood to your skin surface in order to cool you down so oxygen multiplies to fill the smallest capillaries of your skin.
10) When you start dancing regularly, you will be conditioning your body and at the same time discovering you have more energy and vitality.
11) Dancing releases a hormone in your body called noradrenalina which gives you a natural high that makes you more alert and increases your sense of wellbeing.
12) Dancing decreases your feeling of hunger. Not only can you not eat while you are dancing but the noradrenalina released by your body acts like a natural appetite suppressant.
13) Dancing raises beta-endorphin levels in the body, which help you to relax and sleep better. Therefore, dancing provides mental relaxation.
14) Most types of dance strengthen the stomach muscles giving you a leaner figure and improving your body posture.
15) Dancing is a type of exercise that is always building up in difficulty. You start with some basic steps and you can try more complicated ones as your muscles strengthen.
16) Dancing helps to clean your body through sweat. Sweat also helps lubricate your skin, a very valuable function as a person ages and the skin becomes drier.
17) Regular dancing is synonym with cardiovascular fitness.
18) Regular dancing increases the mineral content in your bones making problems such as osteoporosis less likely.
19) Regular dancing makes joints more flexible.
20) Dancing burns up stored fat.
Do you need any more reasons to bring out your dancing shoes? Actually, for some dances like belly dancing you don’t even need shoes!
Learn here step by step how to dance sexy:
Some sexy dances that you can try regardless of your fitness level